Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Good morning and I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July.

Hard to think that for most half of the summer is already over and only 5 or so more weeks until schools are back in.

I have not posted recently in the hopes of our customers finding the blog and participating in it. So far that has not been the case even though I know a few have found it a read it. I did not want to get to many entries on it to make it difficult for new viewers to see what we have started.

But before much longer I will be adding new posts covering other topics and products. If you have a specific question or product you want to know more about please let us know by posting to this or by contacting us directly.

We hope all have been having a busy and productive season.

No comments: